Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I wore Wednesday and weight update

I am linking up with  at Lindsey the Pleated Poppy  for What I wore Wednesday. 



black tank - Old Navy
black and white Maxi skirt - Seven (Marshall's)
Turquoise necklace - yard sale


top - Marshall's 
Coral tank - Old Navy
Express shorts - yard sale
sandals - Target
Earrings - Forever 21
Leather  ruffled cuff bracelet - Etsy


 Black tank - can't remember 
David Kahn Jeans - Goodwill
Flip flops - Walmart clearance $3!!
Necklace - yard sale
Belt - goodwill

Now for the semi-appointing weight update.  So on Monday I weighed and had not lost a single pound in fact I gained a pound.  How could this be and I worked so hard last week.  I ate so good last week, but I also started the Shred last week so part could be muscle...I hope!  Today I weighed and I am down 1 1/2 pounds.  So I will take it!  I may have been hitting a plateau.  I am not sure if this helped, but I picked up a couple of the Luna bars.  Oh...my...goodness are those so good!  I had the chocolate dipped coconut.  I felt so good after eating that.  Either way I think I will start eating one of those everyday and see what happens.  They are like candy bars which is a huge plus and 180 calories with 9 grams of protein.  I am still doing 9 miles on the bike everyday along with the Shred.  I really do think the Shred is working.  I can tell a tiny bit of a difference with my love handles.  I started drinking aloe vera juice this morning.  I think it does help some and it really does help me with energy. 

2 comments:

  1. love that first outfit! maxi skirts are my favorite!! and good luck with the weight loss... it is very difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did. I can't wait to come back and look around when I have more time. Love your first outfit - I'm a bit obsessed with maxi skirts lately, and I'm loving yours. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete