Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Keeping it on the down low

I am at 155 right now.  We are visiting family so it is kind of difficult to hardcore diet while we are here.  I am still trying to eat healthy.  I am eating oatmeal, turkey wraps with Flatouts, Fage yogurt with fruit, hummus with pita chips, almonds and raisins, Luna bars.  I don't have my bike here so I have walked outside.  Next week I will really get back on it.  I still would like to loose at least 15 more pounds.  I bought some shorts at Gap that were at size 8 and I could button them....yay!!  We recently got PX90, so I would like to start that maybe soon.  I also recently ordered a pair of Asics Kayano that were regular $150 for $59!  They have gel in them and feel so good on my bad ankle.  We recently celebrated my daughters 3rd birthday and we had a blast with family!  I may have had a small piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment