Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My bargains of the day and my bedroom

We have needed luggage for so long, but its always one of those things that I never want to buy.  So today I went to a store called Dirt Cheap.  They have tons of Target items and lots of other brands.  There are lots of things that are damaged, but bunch of stuff that is not so you just have to check it out really good because they don't return anything.  They usually get a big shipment in and it will get cheaper and cheaper as the week goes on.  Lots of times even 90% off.  Nothing is greatly organized and usually just thrown on the shelf, but I don't mind digging for a deal.  Today my mom and I went and she got me these 3 shirts.

The black pullover was $3 and its Lands End, black sweater was $5 and the pink cardigan was $4(Target)   They have tons of clothes and none are usually over $7 and tons of different brands and they are new.  I have evens seen clothes for .50,  but you really have to check it over for rips.


So as we were walking out of the door they usually have buggy's upfront with things they couldn't sell and they fill the buggy with tons of things for $10.00.  They fill it full and put clear wrap around it so you can't look through it.  Today they had luggage in those $10 buggy's so I got 3 pieces of luggage for $10...crazy I know!  There are two of them that are American Tourister and the other I can't remember what kind it is.  I have seen all kinds of things in those buggy's.  One time I have seen it filled with tons of housewares from Target. 


Here are some pictures of my bedroom.  I really need to get some panels in there soon.  The turquoise comforter at the end of my bed was from Dirt Cheap too for $15 and so was my white comforter with shams for $20.


My dresser is a work in progress.  I still need to get some pulls for it.  Thrift store find for $10 and it was a super ugly shade of green. 





Our master bath.  White shower curtain was from Dirt Cheap for $4



Have you found any great bargains lately?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that store, but you seem to have hit the jackpot there. Your bedroom and bathroom are beautiful!! Especially the little one in the mirror! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She was so sleepy and ready for bed.

    ReplyDelete