Friday, November 26, 2010

Some of my favorite things!

1.  St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub.   


Naturally Clear Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub 
This stuff is really awesome!  I have breakouts from time to time.  Using this morning and night helps control everything and its cheap!

2.  St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 

 St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10 oz (283 g) 

I heart this moisturizer!  I have NEVER been able to use them because my breakout prone skin cannot take them.  I desperately needed something because I get really dry sometimes.  This leaves my face so soft and does not break me out at all and again its dirt cheap!


3.    Mrs Meyers Cleaners

 I have looking for this for a while and finally found some at my Winn Dixie.  I bought the Basil and Lemon Verbena.  I have only used the Basil and it smells great!  It is a little strong, but I love it.  The smell definitely lingers for awhile.  

 


4.  Target Mossimo Riding boots


Product Image Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kachiri Leather Americana Boots - Taupe 

 Love, Love these boots!  They are so comfy and for the price you can't beat it.  I got these for my birthday and so glad I did!  Mine are kind of brownish-grey.


 

5.  Chi Silk Infusion

 

Product Image CHI Silk Infusion - 6 oz. 

I have super thick, course, curly hair.  I straighten my hair and before I do so I put this on wet.  This stuff makes my hair so soft and so much less frizzy.  It is the best thing I have ever used!  It is kind of expensive, but I only use a dime size so it goes a long way.

I will be back very soon with more decorating ideas and new tutorials!  I hope everybody had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  We had a great time with our families.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the moisturizer! I will try this and soon!

    ReplyDelete