Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wreath love


I absolutely adore the simplicity of green wreaths against white windows.  I really love them with my panels.  I made the wreaths last week with grapevine wreath from hobby lobby for $1.50 and really long vines that was about $15 for enough to make all 4 wreaths.  I just hot glued the greenery in the same direction until I had it all filled up and you couldn't see any wreath.  I hung it with some ribbon that I already had.  So this project was about $22.  I hung them up with the Command hooks on my blinds.  I also hung one in my kitchen. 


Here are some pictures of my kitchen.  I am not sure that I love things on top of my cabinets.  What do you think does it look to cluttered?









This is a little wall between my kitchen and dining room.


Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these wreaths! I am such a wreath girl. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of wreaths haning in windows too! You have done a fantatic job putting your's together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wreaths!! Great idea! Your house is adorable. I love the way you set up your TV! It looks like a picture hanging. :) I know what you mean about the top of the cabinets. They are SO hard to decorate. I am still not pleased with mine ... but I put a few platters up and they take up space without seeming too cluttered. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreaths look great! I was thinking of doing the same thing in my dining room. I adore the Fresh Eggs sign in your kitchen nook! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!
    xx,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this idea too. Did you just tie them to the upper part of the blinds?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wreaths inside covering windows, such a pretty touch! I add some too and love it. Thanks for linking, you have a pretty home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, I hung some of those little clear Command hooks (the kind that are not suppose to damage walls) to the front of blinds on the very top. Then I just hung the knot of the ribbon from the hook. Thanks for the sweet comments too!

    ReplyDelete